Saturday, September 26, 2015

Rolling through the Orders...

As soon as I saw this dress I thought of Grease, and as soon as I'd chosen the location in which to blog this dress I thought of Grease... I KNOW this is bad of me, as the rockabilly look is MUCH MUCH MUCH more interesting than the movies, but it's not much of a style that I have a lot to do with so it baffles me a little bit...
Yet when I was sent one of the newer releases from The Untitled I simply had to get my Grease on hehe...
At the Retroville diner, the waitresses roll around on Secret Store skates, and dress in the latest fashions...
The dress, as I have mentioned, is a newish release from The Untitled... The Date Night dresses are available in a range of different colours, but I just LOVED the blue and it's varying shades of blue dots! Plus it just looked SO perfect as the uniform for this waitress in the diner hehe... 
If you love that Rockabilly look then you should definitely check The Untitled... It's filled with gorgeous like this... DON'T MISS OUT!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Clawtooth - Fast Lane 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07  
Wounds: antielle - The Alchemical Transformation 
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing 
Necklace: ONYX Wear - Sugar Skull Necklace (No Longer Available!)
Dress: The Untitled - Date Night Dress 
Tray: MishMish - Foodies in Fast Food Tray RARE 
Skates: The Secret Store - Vintage Roller Skates in Brown Leather 
Pose: Signature Pose - Chanty 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment