Tuesday, September 29, 2015

A Look of the Day for my Shadow and Me

A second post today... Woot I'm on a roll... Luckily work is quiet, and I was pre-prepped with some cute pictures to share with you hehe...
This one is on a similar theme as the last one, though perhaps theme is the wrong term here, more that there is a similarity between that last one and this because I'm using another Exposeur Prop that my sister Solde has out for us to play with... This time it's more of a Sartorial Showcase hehe...
OK so if you're like me you had to check out what Sartorial meant... I'm not ashamed to admit that I did anyway, and for those of you too stubborn to check I'll let you know that it's a term relating to clothes, more specifically tailoring!
Now I know that I'm not wearing much but HEY it's a form of tailoring, all that cutting of the leather and braiding it together right?! It's actually a pretty old outfit now too... A harness style, Bitch, top from DirtyStories and a pair of baggy leather pants from Yasum with a super cute detail on the butt, it's the perfect outfit for a biker girl like me...
It's biker fashion at it's finest, least I think so hehe... Guess I just made my look of the day for today hehe...  

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Josette
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Wounds: antielle - The Alchemical Transformation
Top: DirtyStories - Bitch Top
Pants: Yasum - Mad Leathers
Boots: A&Y - Deuz Boots Metallic in Black
Pose: Exposeur - Sartorialist Showcase

No comments:

Post a Comment