Friday, September 18, 2015

Dancing with the new Mesh Hell

I'm not sure if I mentioned it yet, but I've been through the change recently... I was never really that bothered about thinking of changing to a mesh body, I wanted the kinks to be ironed out so that there was less of a transitional trouble, BUT I fell in love with some lingerie from erratic that was made specifically for a mesh body and HAD to test the body out... I LOVE IT... I'm a Maitreya girl! I know my shape is my own but the butt on this Barbie doll now is freaking awesome!!!
It's also well past due that I had a photo taken with my hubby, HellBone, so here's the picture the story to follow... Well let's just say that recently something very bizarre happened... I think I slipped into the Twilight Zone...
Basically in the next week or so my SL Sister Solde is getting married, and HellBone was asked to be one of the Groomsmen by her fiancé and fellow Gator Kris... Nothing strange in that I hear you say, but it is more what happened regarding the outfit that he will have to wear that is strange. Hell is the king of not changing much about his avatar... It's been the same since we met with just minor tweaks to hair and clothing once a year or so, but with Solde and Kris' wedding coming, he was informed that he would need to wear SLINK hands...
He became hooked on the Mesh Body Parts... Not a week later - after the release of the SLINK Male Body... HellBone was buying a new skin and tattoos and yes, a MESH BODY!! I almost fainted... Solde is a miracle worker!! It happened without fights, without stress and he was even so excited about the body that it would be the last thing he talked about at night... FOR DAYS!
If you want to know any information about the things that Hell is wearing please ask me, but for me I can share with you my outfit list... I LOVE this look I was wearing... Have to share a front view too hehe...
Oh my god though... Solde... You missus are a miracle worker!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Josette
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Wounds: antielle - The Alchemical Transformation
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Tattoo: Identity - Inner Goddess (Available until October 6th at Wearhouse)
Choker: Kibitz - Deluxe Collar in Silver (Available until September 30th at We <3 RP)
Necklace: random Matter - Greymark Necklace in Onyx (Available until September 30th at We <3 RP)
Top: Moon Amore - Dulce Melodia Dress (Group Freebie)
Pants: One Bad Pixel - Skinny Leathers in Black
Shoes: Reign - Gabbi Plats in Black
Gazebo: Consignment - Valeska Gazebo (Available until September 30th at Collabor88)
Solo Pose: Signature Pose - Leonie 3
Couple Pose: Image Essentials - May I have this Dance?

No comments:

Post a Comment