Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Dancing with the Balloons

So yesterday I posted something darker and a little more menacing, I was in that kind of mind frame and wanted to get it off my chest with a little horror, but today I feel better and once again it's time to use my blog to express that... It's so much like being on a rollercoaster at times, I mean some days you're up and feel like you could touch the sky and others, well that takes you to dark places that you shouldn't be airing with the world...
Though I feel like dancing and floating and being the happy go lucky Rudh again, and today I want to dance with you...
I love this picture, the colours are SO pretty and feminine that I feel like I am in a different head after the picture I shared yesterday lol... I wonder how my different personalities fit together in my brain?!
Today is all about pretty and girlieness... The set that I have used to take this photograph in exudes pretty, feminity and opulence all at once... Setting up a party of silver and gold balloons - because yes they are that colour, though the windlight makes things look a little pinkish - is the fault of Exposeur, the mastermind behind the Room of Balloons pose prop...
Then if the set wasn't girlie enough just look at what I chose to wear LOL... The dress is gorgeous, and the front is cute with it's ruffles but the back is HOT with the corset lacing that runs from the shoulders to the pert bottom! It's one of those original creations by Dead Dollz - my favourite store for all things formal - though you need to head to The Fantasy Collective to get your hands on it for now, and then you have to decide between the 4 different colour options, so good luck my friends hehe... While we are on the theme of TFC then perhaps I should also mention these amazing REIGN pumps, the Deadly Pumps... I went with a pretty gray colour rather than my normal grabbing of black but they are so cute I might have to go get some more hehe... The bows and the skulls can be coloured individually via a HUD so no matter which shoe colour you chose you have options!
So, to finish, dancing shoes... Check! Pretty Dress... Check! Anyone want to party?

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Beans
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Glasses: REBELLION - "SAVANT" SPECS
Wounds: antielle - The Alchemical Transformation
Dress: Dead Dollz - Hecate in White (Available until October 15th at The Fantasy Collective)
Shoes: Reign - Deadly Pumps in Gray (Available until October 15th at The Fantasy Collective)
Pose: Exposeur & The Loft - Room of Balloons

No comments:

Post a Comment