Monday, September 21, 2015

Out of my Brain, Into a Hotel...

I want to check out of my brain, maybe into a pretty hotel perhaps... Somewhere that my head does not need to be attached to my body and that it can be free from the headache that it's forced to endure right now... 
Normally sitting behind a PC is NEVER a good idea when you have a headache but right now I cannot afford to help it, I have to work in RL and that means I am doing as little as humanly possible and letting my mind wander to talk to you guys! 
So today I am doing just that, checking out of my brain and into a hotel!
OK so perhaps this is not the least threatening hotel ever considering who the welcome party is, but at Ironwood Hills I don't think you can afford to be picky hehe... This place is an amazing photography location - a photographers dream if you will so I chose to stay at the scary hotel and think about that later! 
So along with my Snakey friend - Serverus the Snake, a Mascot plushie from Lost Junction by the way - and my Charmed Unicorn Backpack - from [ abrasive ] - I check in, and am ready to explore this amazing sim. 
I love this outfit too, just so you know... The sweater is an older one from Goth1c0 but when I teamed it with the Rolled Shorts from Blueberry and a pair of the AMAZING Arabella Boots from CandyDoll I couldn't help but love it... 
All we have to hope now is that my headache goes away and I can think properly again, AND that I make it out of here alive!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Priya 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07  
Cigarette: FNKY! - Cigarette II in Long Ash (No Longer Available!)
Top: Goth1c0 - Skeleton Sweater in White 
Bag: [ abrasive ] - Charmed Unicorn Backpack in Sorrow RARE 
Shorts: Blueberry - Rolled Shorts in Solo Faded 
Toy: Lost Junction - Mascot Plushies in Severus the Snake 
Boots: CandyDoll - Arabella Boots in Black (Available Now at Collabor88 ) 
Pose: Signature Pose - Nathi 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment