Friday, October 16, 2020

Witchcraft in Darkwood

 A few days ago, before I had to venture out into RL for work, my boobooface and I went to go a little Halloweening... I love this time of year for all of the fun Halloween stuff to do... While we were out exploring, we found a "Return to Darkwood" and the little witch that I was was drawn home... Somewhere dark and swampy, with more than a hint of magic... 

I was excited to go back, and explore home... Taking my familiar - who looks just as dopey as my RL kitty Anna - but for some reason when I went home my skin reverted to it's gorgeous natural green tone - thanks to this amazing skin released by Wyrd for Trick or Treat Lane! Now that I think about it, my eyes look a little clearer too... The Plague Eyes are looking less white than normal, and more colourful - thanks to The Little Bat, also at Trick or Treat Lane!

What is she wearing;
Hair: FOXY - Freya Hair in Red
Skin: Wyrd - Saga Skin in Leaf (Available until November 1st at Trick or Treat Lane)
Eyes: The Little Bat - Plague Eyes (Available until November 1st at Trick or Treat Lane)
Ear: Beauty of Darkness - Feronia BOM Ears
Choker: Six Feet Under - WitchCraft Collar
Outfit: (Including all Accessories, Top & Skirt): Mug - Wicked Witchy Gacha Items (Available until October 31st at The Arcade)
Pose: FOXCITY - Rain, Pose 2M 

No comments:

Post a Comment