Sunday, October 25, 2020

Blood, Blood, Gallons of the Stuff...

 Ever have one of those dreams that seem kinda kinky but are actually totally disturbing with a hint of twisted craziness... This morning was like that for me... I woke up thinking WHAT THE FARK?! To get it out of my system I had to create something akin to it, just so that I could forget about it and move on... 
Picture it, dark BDSM club and I thought wha-hey this is gonna be good, but then the violence started and there was blood everywhere, and me dressed as what I only assumed was some kind of maid... I remember running to the bathroom to hide... 

That's when I woke up and had to recreate what I had seen in my head... 
The MuggleBorn Minerva Sling, looks a lot like the kinky maid uniform that I was wearing in my dream and the bathroom backdrop from CerberusXing is eerily familiar!
Whilst writing this I've had a song stuck in my head... Now I'm going to lodge it in yours... My Chemical Romance's Blood song... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: MINA Hair - DoMina in reds
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Mask: MoonPhase - Nail Halo Mask
Blood: Izzie's - Face & Body Blood
Bodysuit: MuggleBorn - Minerva Sling
Cuffs: Caboodle - Althea Cuffs in Black
Pose: Secret Poses - Juliet, Pose 3M
Bucket: UNICORN - Blood Bucket
Duster: Plausible Body - Maid Item (No Longer Available!)
Backdrop: CerberusXing - For a Good Time Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment