Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Summoning the Demons

There's been so much drawing on the magic of the Halloween season already this month but with every day there is more and more to see, do and explore... I LOVE this time of year for all the dressing up and play time and dark twistedness that I can play around with... 
Today I decided that I wanted to do something more to bring the Halloween Horrors to life, draw the darkness out to play... Time to start making sacrifices in Hell... 

On the altar in Hell, Rudh is offering herself up to the darkness... A sacrifice for the Gods of the underworld... She's all about Dark Love - available now at Necrosis - and I'll have to admit I added some extra panties because it's super revealing and I didn't wanna give the demons the wrong idea... YET!

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Spellbound - Murder of Crows (No Longer Available!) 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Wounds: Psycho Barbie - Runic Tattoo 
Outfit (Including Crown, Fade Tattoos, Wings & Tail): Dark Love - Pandora Outfit (Available until October 11th at Necrosis
Panties: CerberusXing - Pantsu Codex 
Shoes: BREATHE - Akio Heels in Black 
Pose: FOXCITY - Lolita, Pose 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment