Saturday, October 3, 2020

WHO YA GONNA CALL?

 THERE'S SOMETHING STRANGE, IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD... WHO YA GONNA CALL? RUDHMELLOWEN....
YAY I LOVE this time of year for dress up, and watching scary movies!!! Though one of my favourite spooky movies isn't really that scary... I'm talking about the classic that is GHOSTBUSTERS!!!
While I was walking through checking the rooms of the Gators Maze, something amazing happened... SLIMER WAS THERE!!!

I had a fangirl moment and got all excited, and then I got VERY hungry because the little bugger was eating a cheese burger and not sharing.... My little Slimer is actually a new release from SEmotion Libellune at Anthem in a gacha... Once I had slimer, that was it... I needed a Ghostbuster Uniform, and some of the tools of the trade... I was going Ghostbustin' because "Bustin' makes me feel good"

What is she wearing; 
Hat & Hair: Wasabi - Ryu Mesh Hair in Fireworks 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Outfit: umbrella - Ghosthunter Uniform 
Hand & Floor Machines: MadPea - Ghost Catchers Gacha Collection 
Pet: SEmotion Libellune - Slime Guy in #3 ULTRARARE (Available until October 30th at Anthem) 
Pose: Secret Poses - Mia, Pose 2M 

No comments:

Post a Comment