Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Fresh Spun Cotton Candy

 SPIDERS!!! Some people love them and others REALLY do not, but like them or hate them they are synonymous with Halloween - having Halloween scares without spiders is like having Nuggets without sauce. I don't love them myself, and the bigger they are the more they they freak me out, but I'm not totally anti them! 
So whilst on my daily rounds at the maze today, I dropped in to spend some time with one of HellBone's beloved little pets... 

His adorable little spider pet is waiting in the corridors of the maze, and she loves to make new friends. I will warn you now, she's a little friendly, but she makes the best Cotton Candy - all fluffy and soft from UNICORN STORE - and her children love it as much as I do, crawling all over me wanting a little taste for themselves... 
When Rudh is checking in on her Spiderlicious friend, she will often dress herself so that the littles don't get too scared... Cobwebs make up her gorgeous Arachne Dress - from Oubliette at Trick or Treat Lane - her make-up is drawn on to look spider like - by Slack Girl - and even her eyes adjust in the dark to show the spiders within - thanks to the A.D.D.Andel Spider Eyes. To make these things a little clearer though, I wanted to add a collage of the eyes and make-up, both are gorgeous and so worth checking out in a bigger scale than how they show in my photo... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Doe - Tingle in Spiders Lootbox 2 RARE
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Make-Up: Slack Girl - BOM Aracno (Available until October 31st at The Mad Circus http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Brewery/86/132/28)
Right Eye: A.D.D.Andel - Spider Eyes in Red (Available until November 1st at Trick or Treat Lane)
Spiders: Tentacio - Elvira Bodysuit in Black Accessories
Dress: Oubliette - Arachne Set in Onyx 
(Available until November 1st at Trick or Treat Lane
Candyfloss: UNICORN STORE - Halloween Cotton Candy in White
Pose: FOXCITY - City Life, Pose 6m 

No comments:

Post a Comment