Wednesday, May 13, 2020

I could be your Whore

Places are slowly starting to open up here in Holland... Life, even though it's going to be very different for a while, is starting to slowly get back to somewhat normal. Shops and services are slowly beginning to open, and very soon I will be going back to my RL work, but even then anything involving people in large numbers are being restricted. Events and Social gatherings are being monitored and I wonder how it would be for the girls working in the Red Light District of Amsterdam... How are they going to be back at work?! It's going to be very lonely in their little red booths and on the stages of the sex clubs! 
I pulled together an outfit that I LOVE, it would be the perfect outfit for wearing on the stage in one of the wonderful clubs for entertaining... While I was working on it though I was suddenly finding myself having a Maria Brink "In this Moment" situation and well, when I found the Degradation Cone from Dark Secrets it was game on... I could be your Whore!
Her shoes and socks were what started the look today, they are a release from 1313 MockingBird Lane that have been moved from their release location of Epiphany and are now back at the mainstore!
Remember, I could be your whore...
What is she wearing;
Hat: Dark Secrets - Degradation Cone Hat
Hair: DOUX - Ni Hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Tattoo: Misschevious - Tramp Stamp Gacha Item in Pain is Love RARE (Available until May 25th at ROMP)
Top: Pseudo - Paris Blouse in White
Skirt & Panties: imbue - Cheeky Skirt in Black
Socks & Shoes: 1313 MockingBird Lane - Cary Pumps & Fishnets Gacha Items in Black RARE
Pose & Stool Prop: FOXCITY - B A D, Pose 1
Money: Cash Scatters in Small (No Longer Available!)
Backdrop: [ Focus Poses ] - Whore House (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment