Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Daisies, Kitties and Cake!

I did warn you there might be more daisies coming, and well I've been wearing this outfit for a few days now so I guess it was high time I shared my cuteness with the world... Normally I find cute hard to pull off... Dark and macabre YES, pretty and girlie OK, but cute cute?! Maybe you can tell me if I pulled it off ok?! 
So basically this is a kinda sorta look of the day post for me, but it's just SOOOOO CUTE and after wearing it for a few days I decided that this post had to happen. I got a little frustrated that I couldn't find the right place to pose in though, and after much grumping and wandering around I suddenly had an epiphany. The perfect, cutest and most adorable store location I knew of had this adorable little magical cafe in it's rafters... If you haven't been to MoonPhase, you should not only for the amazing items that are available but also for the setting upstairs! They have the most magical cakes!!! 
My look of the day though started out with items released by uzu - available at Flora until May 17th - and how could I pass up on it... It's Daisies, It's Yellow! It's a Win Win for me! I added some more daisies in the awesome Limerence wig, and stuck to these new kinda-sorta gifties at a discounted price from Tentacio - available at Anthem now - but it wasn't until I was playing around with the adorable Lilla's Well Loved Plushies that I found my match made in heaven! This plushie set is TOTALLY ADORABLE - available at the Gacha Garden now until May 31st - they are the kind of plushies we may have had in childhood and brought into adulthood with us. You can get them in kid sizes too, so my lil sister is now the proud owner of a well loved unicorn, but for me the kitty was a favourite! 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Accessories: Limerence - Jinger Hair in Fatpack RARE 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Glasses: Tentacio - Daisy Glasses (Available until May 30th at Anthem
Dress & Bag: uzu - Daisy Days Gacha Collection (Available until May 17th at Flora
Plushie: Lilla's - Well Loved Bunch in Stuffies Kitty (Available until May 31st at Gacha Garden
Pose: FOXCITY - Portrait, Pose 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment