Saturday, May 23, 2020

Purple for the Bees

Spring flowers are in abundance at the moment and I'm so happy to see the pretty colours and smell all those gorgeous smells... I love the cacophony of colours, and even though I'm not so much of a purple, sometimes you can't help but get swept up in it... 
The pretty spring flowers just happen to be purple today... Pansies - from LODE at Shiny Shabby - and some gorgeous Wisteria - from Love . All these flowers drew in some new friends... Bumblebees have moved into my garden, and are making themselves at home... I am so happy to see that since they are such cute little things... 
All this purple was affecting me in a few ways, the colour of my eyes started to change to match the colours of the flowers - thanks to these gorgeous new Willow eyes from Psycho.Byts that are available at Cosmopolitan - and then to finish the look I wanted something equally pretty, equally fairy tale to match the gorgeous setting... I found these amazing earrings in the Sylphide Jewellery collection from lassitude & ennui... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Elixir in Redhead 
Hair Flowers: LODE - Pansy Collection Gacha Item in Pansy on the Side Blue (Available until June 15th at Shiny Shabby
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Bees: LODE - Bumble Bee (Available until June 15th at Shiny Shabby
Eyes: PSYCHO.Byts - Willow Eyes Pack in N.4 (Available until May 30th at Cosmopolitan
Earrings: lassitude & ennui - Sylphide Jewelry 
Pose: Secret Poses - Grocery Basket, Pose 4 
Tree: LOVE - WISTERIA TREE in Young 

No comments:

Post a Comment