Sunday, May 10, 2020

We Are Family

It's Mother's Day for every where in the world - it seems - besides my home country of England... I sent my Mum some lovely flowers as an extra surprise, but it means that today is a great day to spend some quality family time with those that matter, no matter who they are! 
Luckily, and by a chance in a million, all 6 members of my amazing SL family were online today, and so since Mom has been asking for ages, today was the perfect time to catch a family photo... 
The pose we found is perfect, and kinda lucky too since we're a family of 6, one of which is a little squiddlydiddlykiddly thing - I'm referring to my sister Keke here, although technically even though she's only 4 she passes for someone older than my father and his son-in-law - it's a pose from Glamour Poses called "Family of well-being with life". 
It was so good to get all 6 of us together, it doesn't happen all that often as usually one or another of us is missing. Lucky for our Mommas - Lou and Phe - to get both of their beautiful daughters, and in his opinion their even better looking son-in-law HellBone in one place. We even included the missing member of our family, the brother I never got to meet... Talon... He was with Lou long before I came along, but I'm sure I'd have loved having a big brother like him! He's still got ya back Momma... Watching you from afar! 
Happy Mother's Day to my amazing Moms! I'm so glad I let Daddy date you all those years ago - although we all know you only wanted to do it, so you could have me! - you've become besties, most importants and definitely VIPS in my life... Love you both!!! 

What is she wearing;
Rudh
Hair: TRUTH - Paradise in Redhead 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Collar: random.Matter - Bora Collar 
Outfit: Pixicat - Maya Set in Black 
(If you want to know about what anyone else is wearing, please feel free to ask me. I didn't post it here otherwise it would have been a HUGE list!) 
Pose: Glamour Poses - Family of well-being with life 
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - The Book Nook 

No comments:

Post a Comment