Monday, May 25, 2020

I'm a Gardener

So I've been getting a bit of a bug in my mind about wanting to decorate... First I was bugging HellBone telling him that I wanted a new house - any time I get a new house, he has to decorate the garden around the house and make it all pretty so it gets on his nerves any time I change house - and then for some reason deciding that I wanted to make some changes in the garden. 
I wanted a vegetable plot and a little market area... This was something I NEEDED Hell's help with, and he really seemed to enjoy the creation of it... 
Now, welcome to my Garden... 
Sitting in my garden, enjoying the evening sunshine, I've been working all day with my new Jack Russell Terrier - from JIAN... Digging, planting and harvesting... Anyone want a carrot? They are fresh from my garden... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Moon - Summer Breeze in Redheads 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Dirt: Izzie's - Face & Body Dirt 
Outfit: Mossu - Zoe Jumpsuit in FLF Teal Blue Long 
Shoes & Socks: dust bunny & Consignment - Wildflower Sneakers in Grey (Available until June 10th at Kustom9)
Dog: JIAN - Jack Russel Terrier 
Pose: Fashiowl Poses - Save the Planet, Pose 4 
Basket: dust bunny - Farmers Market in Carrots 
Tools: vespertine - Garden Tools 

No comments:

Post a Comment