Saturday, December 14, 2019

There's a Nightmare in Christmas Land

I know that this season seems to be all sparkles and twinkles and prettiness but there is one side of the season that I am leaving out and it's a travesty... I've left it out until now and I feel like a bad little Living Dead Doll because I've not yet embraced my Nightmare Before Christmas!!! Well, until today that is... I was randomly searching for Christmassy Sims to use as backdrops and stumbled upon a Nightmare-ish beauty, so I decided to see if the Pumpkin King in his part time job as Santa had a little something for me... 
The MoD's Realm of Madness has had a Nightmare Before Christmas style makeover, complete with tree eating snakes and blood thirsty Snowmen! 
I wandered around this depraved landscape and eventually found Jack, who said I'd been a good girl and gave me some presents to take home and put under my Christmas Tree! These are adorable little presents, wrapped in coffin boxes from Star Sugar
While on the subject of being a good girl though I have to make a little confession... I've actually been a very bad girl... I almost forgot about Necrosis this month, and it would be terrible since there's some amazing goodies available and you won't wanna miss it! There are some amazing dark pretties that you won't want to miss, lots of dark little macabre Christmas goodies, and then there's amazing pretties like this adorable Feronia Dress from Strange One

What is she wearing;
Hair & Bow: Exile - Strange & Unusual in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Choker: NeverWish - Kreao Collar 
Presents: Star Sugar - Coffin Presents (Available until December 20th at Suicide Dollz
Dress: [Strange One] - Feronia Dress (Available until December 15th at Necrosis
Pose: FOXCITY - Fixated, Pose 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment