Saturday, December 28, 2019

Hot Chocolate Time!!!

The holiday season is slap bang in the middle of itself and the New Year is rolling in very fast. There is so much going on, and I am still feeling like I'm on a buzz having barely stopped since before Christmas, running on a fueling of coffee and too much Christmas Sugar... 
I managed to drag myself out for a walk and spotted a stand selling hot chocolate, it's the best of both world's HOT and Sugary!
The walk at Sum A Roo, a sim full of Winter Imagination, I was able to stop for a moment and top up my sugar high before I fell asleep... I was even able to use the most adorable Coffee Tumbler - from Inner Demons - that can hold more than just coffee lol, though it's not so good for whipped cream! Love these cups, they are a gacha collection available until January 12th at Man Cave, for those of you that want to know! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Aimee Mesh Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Scarf: katat0nik - Bow Scarf in Green (Available until January 6th at Collabor88
Jacket: 1313 MockingBird Lane - Scully Coat (Available until December 31st at Winter's Hollow
Coffee: Inner Demons - Coffee Tumbler Gacha Item in Multi 2 RARE (Available until January 12th at Man Cave
Socks & Boots: fri.day - Pepper Wellies in Coal 
Pose: Secret Poses - Coffee Time, Pose 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment