Sunday, December 8, 2019

A little Christmas Chaos

Weekends at this time of year things feel more than a little chaotic than others and so it's hard to focus on things when I need to LOL... 
Take last night for example, I planned on getting my little house all decorated for Christmas. I had all the decorations out ready and then decided while I was doing it that I would start organizing a Spotify play list of Christmas songs. Unfortunately that led to a little bit of crazy chaos... 
It's not my fault, it's the one time of the year you can rock out to the cheesy classics that are played over and over again every year! I was in the midst of rocking out to some cheesy Mariah Carey when suddenly the puppies when mental... One ripping down lights and breaking baubles, the others ripping their way through the gifts that I'd just finished wrapping... 
I didn't care... Eartha Kitt's Santa Baby started playing and I lounged around in my amazing Flannel Separates - the top comes with the ribbon, but the pants and slippers are all available separately from 1313 Mockingbird Lane at Tannenbaum

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Olive - the Melody Hair V2 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Flannel Separates (Available until December 20th at Tannenbaum
Pose & Headphones: FOXCITY - Soulfood, Pose 7 
Tree: JIAN - Christmas Tree 2017 Decorated 
Light Puppy: JIAN - Holiday Huskies in Tangled Lights RARE 
Broken Ornaments: Violetility - Broken Ornaments 
Bag Puppy: JIAN - Present Pups in Gift Bag 
Box Puppy: JIAN - Holiday Huskies in Pupper Present RARE 
Sign: floorplan - Santa Chalkboard in 2 
Present Pile: Junk Food - Peekaboo Presents 

No comments:

Post a Comment