Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Getting Christmas Crafty!

Back to work... Like a good little worker bee! Busy making pretty gifts for anyone buying cheeses for Christmas!
So inspired was I that when I got home I decided to dig through my arts and crafts stuff... it's time to get Christmas Crafty!
Cute little tree - from Ariskea - will be help with making some pine wreaths, a bag of coal so I have a gift for my Daddy at the ready - thanks to Dust Bunny - but cookies ready for my Mommas too - thanks to Ayla at The Arcade - and some Arts and Crafts supplies from Star Sugar... OH AND I cannot forget a delicious cup of cocoa with a Kit Kut for when I need to take a break, since I have to follow the rule stated on my brand new Petite Mort Winter Chill Out set. 
The new set from Petite Mort is actually a gacha release for the Imaginarium, and it comes in a range of different colours and patterns, so as usual it's great to mix and match! For the record, there are sneakers available in the gacha too but for some reason I had to wear some snuggly Maizey Shearling Boots from Reign instead... WARM TOES, MMMM!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Jelly Mesh Hair in Style 1 Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: Petite Mort - Winter Chill Out Gacha Collection Items (Available until December 31st at Imaginarium
Boots: REIGN - MAIZEY SHEARLING BOOTS in Glitter Pack 
Pose: Secret Poses - New Friend, Pose 3 
Decorations Box: Ayla. - Christmas Goodies Gacha Item in Assorted Cookies RARE (Available until December 31st at The Arcade
Drink: Junk Food - Kit Kut Cocoa Cup in Bronze 
Card Making Supplies: Star Sugar - Arts and Crafts (For Secret Sunday Sale on December 8th) 
Tree: Ariskea - Fir Small Fir Tree 
Wrapping: .random.Matter. - Magical Holidays Gacha Item in Wrapping Paper Blue 
Heart String: Apple Fall - Loose Heart String w/ Scissors 
Coal: dust bunny - Season of Giving in Bag of Coal 
Rug: Sway's - [Morey] Rope Rug in Starry Night 

No comments:

Post a Comment