Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Snow Deer

It's a magical time of year... Not so much fun for the dark and macabre little me as Halloween perhaps, but I still find myself able to get festive and enjoy the holiday spirit. I often find myself forgetting though, that there's a lot more pretty to this time of year than just Christmas related goodies... The magic of winter, with all the snow and sparkles, is as pretty and although I'm not a great fan of snow, a girl cannot help getting excited to play in it sometimes... 
In the gorgeous lands of Tyrania, Rudh wanders through the snowy landscape wrapped in a somewhat festive - deerish look of the day! 
The look I pulled together, is somewhat festive seasonal but could be just a regular Winter outfit as easily. It started with a Decoy Dress, the Miyazzi Dress to be more specific - which is currently available from Uber until December 22nd. The reason it became Deerish, was due to the addition - which seemed to work perfectly with the dress - of the Doe Fawn Hood and Hair.
I felt so pretty, that I couldn't resist a look of the day!

What is she wearing;
Hood & Hair: Doe - Fawn, V2, in Colors (Available until December 31st at The Arcade
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: Decoy - Miyazzi Dress (Available until December 22nd at Uber
Pose: FOXCITY - Selfie V2, Pose 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment