Sunday, December 22, 2019

It's looking a lot like Rain, Dear!

One of my favourite jokes for Christmas time, is when you see someone looking out of the window as Santa flies by on his sleigh, and they utter the words "It looks like Rain, Dear!" It's a silly old joke, one that my Grandfather used to do every year, but it still makes me smile as I think of it! 
So, because of this, every year I try to do something reindeer related so I can tell people, look it's Rain Dear! 
This year I got EXTREMELY lucky when it came to Reindeer because not only did Jian set their Reindeer collection up for the Saturday Sale at a whopping discount for only 75L, but also 1313 MockingBird Lane, made an amazeballs gacha collection for the new round of The Epiphany called Blitzen! Not sure Blitzen is the right deer for this outfit though, it's a lot of that naughty little Vixen hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Doe - Bright in Candy RARE 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: 1313 MockingBird Lane - Blitzen Gacha Items (Available until December 31st at The Epiphany
Jacket: villena - Pelted Fur Jacket in Classy 
Boots: [BREATHE] - Selena Heels in Black 
Deer: Jian - Reindeer Collection 
Pose: Secret Poses - Alison, Pose 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment