Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Guess Who Got Back?!

We're back home after a lovely vacation and it's so good to be home. I can get back to normal feeling much better after a break at home and it's revived me more than a little. I feel like a whole new me!
Back and ready to rock, that's me... 
As I stepped off the train at the Missing Melody Junction, I grabbed my adorable bag, tucking the brolly in to make it easy to carry - thanks to this adorable black Fall Bag from Tentacio - I looked adorably Autumn/Winter cute... A super cute dress from Decoy - called Aspen Dress - available from the very Christmassy Tannenbaum... 
I'm back, ready to rock and roll, and feeling a little Christmassy!!!

What is she Wearing;
Hair: Magika - Rose 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: Decoy - Aspen Dress in Fatpack (Available until December 20th at Tannenbaum
Bag: Tentacio - Fall Bag in Black 
Tights: Insomnia Angel - Tartan Stockings Applier 
Pose: Image Essentials - Show Bags, Pose 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment