Sunday, September 22, 2019

Perfect Clicks in ForeverLand

Lazy Sundays are the best kind of days for lounging around in your jammies, especially as it's getting cold at this time of year, but that just gives me more chance to get out and explore...
I have to admit while I was getting dressed in SL today, it didn't instantly spring to mind that I'd find myself at the ForeverLand Disney Tribute Park of Magic - I might have worn a different skirt if I knew that in advance - but after putting on the mouse ears I was doomed, it was like they were guiding me home... 
I LOVE FOREVERLAND!!! If you're ever in a bad mood, and you are a fan of Disney, this place is sure to make you smile - a little like walking through the gates of the real Disney parks! The Disney Princess in me feels at home! 
Luckily I remembered to grab my camera before I left home today... I need the "Perfect Click" - thanks to a pose set released by Secret Poses for Happy Weekend, the whole collection is only 60L!! 
I spend so much time at Disneyland taking photos... Memories for later! Who am I kidding I take pictures everywhere I go but I don't know there's just something magical about Disney photos for me!!!

What is she wearing;
Ears: [Auxiliary] - Gacha_Mouse Ears in Plain Black (No Longer Available!)
Hair: TRUTH - Alias (Past Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Choker: Kibitz - Nedula Chocker in Onyx 
Necklace: Kibitz - Lunix's Choker in Silver 
Top: Moon Elixir - Sabrina Sweater Set in Onyx 
Skirt: Pseudo - KoKo Skirt in Gray 
Pose: Secret Poses - Perfect Click, Pose 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment