Wednesday, September 25, 2019

I'm SO NOT a Gamer!

So many people in the RL world have a misconception about Second Life. For many it is considered a game, and while I agree that there are certain aspects of the SL Universe that can fall within this category, for me I have always felt differently about it. For me Second Life is an online community that is vibrant and diverse and ever changing. In all the years I've been in Second Life, I've seen it evolve into the beast that it now seems to be. I've met many great people that are as much a part of my RL as my RL friends and family have always been - including my RL husband, in case you'd forgotten that - and I even have a RL job that uses the SL world as it's core foundation. 
So I'd never in a million years consider myself to be a "Gamer". I see so many people enjoying actual games - those that share their fun on Facebook for example - yet it's not something I enjoy. Many of the coolest looking games and I don't mix, I get extreme motion sickness, and well, as phone game apps don't count... I'm definitely NOT a Gamer... Sometimes though it's fun to play dress up, and I guess I was a little inspired! 
Believe it or not, this post all started because of something that is soooooooo small - and yes I WILL put a copy of the item's ad at the bottom just so you can see it more clearly, and believe me when you see it you will want one too - and it makes me laugh just how much the smallest things can inspire an outfit, then a rambling LOL... The item that I'm talking about is the collar I'm wearing! It's a new release from Fika for Flora, those pink studs aren't really studs at all they are keyboard keys and it's FREAKING ADORABLE! It did however lead me down the slippery slope to today's rant AND made me go a little bit pink! 
What started with the pink collar, soon saw me needing to match my MuggleBorn Holly Shorts and then it became a weird-ish - weird for me at least - Gamer Girl kinda look. Kinda cute though right?!
As promised, wrapping up with close-ups, both the Collar and the shorts... They are BOTH so adorable and worth having... Get them while you can!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Olive - The Sweetie Hair 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Choker: Fika - CTRL Collar (Available until October 17th at Flora
Upper Top: MuggleBorn - Eclipse Top 
Lower Top: Spoiled - Tweatch Beatch Gamer Wrap Top in Black 
Shorts: MuggleBorn - Holly Shorts (Available until October 14th at Something Extra
Pose: Secret Poses - The Library, Pose 2 
Game: LEMME - Playgirl in Pink 
Fan: Token&Tribe- Table Fan in Yellow #28 
Backdrop: FOXCITY. - City Life (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment