Wednesday, September 11, 2019

I'm Back... What Should I Wear?

After a few days recuperation, I find myself getting stir crazy at laying in bed, and as I'm sore but now able to move without pain it's time I found myself again... Starting slowly, I'm going to get back into life, starting with something that helps me whenever I'm down... BLOGGING! 
It's been so long, feels like too long, and right now I am floundering, I don't even know where to start... 
It's never a bad thing to have choice in what to play with... There are just too many pretty things out there at the moment, so too much choice seems to be a little bit of a bad thing for me... My clothing rack is full of lots of new pretties that I've gotten my grubby little hands on, and now I'm spoilt for choice LOL... There's a problem there somewhere right?! LOL... 
Luckily, while she's picking and choosing what she wants to wear she has the most adorable little Effie Bandeau Top and Highwaist Knickers - from Petite Mort at this month's round of AnyBody -  but for now, can anyone tell me what to wear?! Someone? Anyone? No?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: KUNI - Bonnie in Fatpack 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: Petite Mort - Effie Bandeau Top & Highwaist Knickers Set in Mint Floral (Available until September 31st at AnyBody
Pose & Props: Secret Poses - Wear this?, Pose 2 
Dogs: MishMish - Corgi Puppy Companion & Corgi Puppy Deco 
Box & Pillows: tres blah - Golden Cage Gacha Item in Stacked Pillows 
Mannequin: {anc} - Miniature/H. mannequin in Black 
Case: dust bunny - Woodland Dreams Gacha Item in Rosey Suitcase 

No comments:

Post a Comment