Friday, September 13, 2019

Teacher's Pet

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen, this is an announcement for students of the School of Hard Knocks... Would the "proud" parents of Rudhmellowen Laguna, please come for a meeting at the school principles office? There are one or two issues that need to be discussed urgently!
It's back to school season, and I'm a little late going back to school since I was stuck in the hospital last week, but now I'm back and able to go to school... Of course I'm going the Whore Couture way... Never a good girl now that I'm able to go back and live my school days as Rudh! 
At this school, I am definitely a Teacher's Pet - thanks to this very naughty little top and skirt set from 1313 Mockingbird Lane - there's a surprise in the back for a very deserving male teacher! I, even, kept writing him little love notes- one some cute little Fun Sticky Notes from Zombie Suicide!
Unfortunately, I got caught and called to the Principles Office... Now my parents are being called in... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Alex Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Glasses: REBELLION - Savant Specs 
Mouthie: Zombie Suicide - Fun Sticky Notes (Available until September 30th at Whore Couture Fair
Top: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Teacher's Pet Halter in Black Monday (Available until September 30th at Whore Couture Fair
Skirt: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Teacher's Pet Skirt in Black Monday (Available until September 30th at Whore Couture Fair)  
Garter: Ama - Be Prepared Leg Straps (Available until September 30th at Whore Couture Fair
Shoes: REIGN - Glitter Chuckies in Fatpack 
Pose: Secret Poses - School Girl, Pose 3 (Available until September 30th at Whore Couture Fair
Backdrop: [ Focus Poses ] - Classroom Backdrop (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment