Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Rollin' with the Dogs

A day of chores, as best I can, since I'm not allowed to do too much just yet, can be a bit of a bore... I always have to have some loud happy music to dance around to - though as I found out dancing can cause a little pain at the moment - and I'm lucky that I have my fur babies here to talk to as I do it... I'm a little like Cinderella talking to the mice, only my mice are my dog and cat LOL... 
There is one chore that I love to do... Taking my Doggy for a walk in the sunshine is always fun!
I'm having to be a little careful while I do it though, so I came up with a brainwave of an idea... While trying on new things that I'd bought recently, I re-discovered these amazing Jessie Rollerskates from N-Core, and well, while I'm healing and can't do too much strenuous stuff, why walk when I can roll?! 
That in itself could be a little bit of a dangerous idea, you never know when I will wipe out, and I KNOW ME, I will wipe out LOL... Let's just pretend I like to live dangerously LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: RunAway - Ary Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: Pseudo - FEMA Hoodie in BS 
Pants: Pseudo - Gia Leggings in Black 
Shoes: N-Core - Jessie in Black 
Pose: Image Essentials - Walk the Dog V1 (Available until September 22nd at The Ark
Backdrop: K&S - On my street Backdrop in color brick (Available for use at Backdrop City

No comments:

Post a Comment