Saturday, September 7, 2019

Back at Home but not yet better!

If you've ever had Gall Stones, then you will know how I am feeling right about now... After a very scary week of being rushed into the hospital, and put through an emergency operation to remove not just 4 LARGE gall stones, but also my gall bladder which had become infected meaning I had to have a drain in my side so that any toxic liquids could escape, I am finally back at home... 
I'm feeling a little worse for wear... I definitely won't be back up to speed any time soon, BUT for now I'm HOME!!! That should help with the recovery process! I don't think I'll be able to do much in the way of blogging for a bit, but I wanted to at least let everyone know that I'm alive, I'm working on getting better and I miss everyone! 
Luckily in SL, Rudh has the perfect new bedroom in which to hide from the world until she feels well enough to go out and rock out again! A gorgeous set from Petite Mort called "Wanderlust" that is available as a gacha collection from The Imaginarium until September 30th. It's soft, feminine and has a yearning for adventure, but right now I think that the only adventure I'll get is in the pages of a book or behind my eyelids... Speaking of which it's time for me to lay down again, but I will be back soon, I promise! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [monso] - Yeri in Red 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Make-Up: Izzie's - Insomnia 
Thermometer: Sari-Sari -  Am Sick Gacha Item in Thermometer 
Pjs: Tres Blah - Slumber Party Pyjamas 
Pose & Prop: Reve Obscura - Pills Bento Pose 
Furniture: Petite Mort - Wanderlust Gacha Items (Available until September 30th at The Imaginarium
Tissues: Junk Food - Tissues Box 
Teddy: BoOgErS - Poor Abandoned Bear (No Longer Available!)
House: Scarlet Creative - Prairie Cream Cottage 

No comments:

Post a Comment