Thursday, June 7, 2018

Let the Money Rain!

Ever have those nightmare like dreams, when you're half asleep and suddenly your brain seems to kick into gear and start thinking about all your problems... Money troubles, or health issues, or even stupid things like what you're doing in a few weeks... I have dreams like this all the time, and last night was a doozey... Just dropping off to sleep and BOOM I start thinking about money... 
So today I'm channelling my inner worries about money into a blog picture, as it usually helps to clear the air!! I hope... 
Rudh in Second Life is a bit less prone to worrying like I am. She's definitely my more confident side... 
When she wants cash, she goes to get it... Her dreams about money are more like you'd see above... It's raining money - thanks to the SAYO Backdrop available for use at Backdrop City - with a picture harking back to the days when she stripped and had a damn good time doing it!
The top - from Belle Epoque's Idella outfit - corset and jacket - from Birdy Gacha collection - aren't really meant to go together, but they are SUCH a cute outfit I wish I'd had this as a stripper!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Carla (Current Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Jacket: Birdy - Dreamz Gacha Items in Faux Furs White 
Top: Belle Epoque - Idella Top in White 
Lingerie: Birdy. - Cabaret Gacha Items in Gold 
Boots: #EMPIRE - Freesia 
Pose: La Baguette - Endless, Pose 5 
Backdrop: SAYO Sin - Crimson Dreams Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment