Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Make-Up is a Mask

I recently saw an advert on Flickr that I store I LOVE was looking for bloggers... I tend to find myself feeling a little shy to apply for things, since rejection is something I can't handle but I wanted to try for this store since it's been something I stumbled on randomly. They make some awesome make-ups that are perfect for creating some fun characters... I'm talking about a store called Mad'... 
I chose to play with these Innocent Masks from Mad´ as my first post... I know it may seem strange as my first choice. Yet make-up has always felt like a bit of a mask to me in RL, I hate wearing the stuff in RL but in SL it's like a staple accessory. Everyone wears their avatar as a mask but the application of make-up can be a little bit of a mask too... 
There is a lot more to come from the make up box that is Mad' and some of it isn't even make up... I'm so excited to be able to share it with you... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Lela in Redhead 
Mask: Mad' - Innocent Mask 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Necklace: 7mad;Ravens - Tagged in Beast 
Tattoo: Lovely Disarray - Aeternum Vale (Available until June 24th at BodyFy
Pose: FOXCITY - Made Up Bento Pose Set 

No comments:

Post a Comment