Saturday, June 16, 2018

Vacuuming in the 60's

I will fully admit to you that I am NOT a fan of house hold chores... I get so bored and even music won't help, I'd just much rather be doing something else. Don't get me wrong my house is tidy but I hate to spend too long doing the cleaning... 
In SL it took me a long time to have things in my house like a Kitchen... I didn't want to be reminded of dirty dishes, until I had to have a kitchen to start using all the adorable food things I'd bought. 
My least favourite chore though, has to be vacuuming... I HATE IT so usually it's HellBone's job, but in SL, like with many things it's a chore I can live with... Especially when it's done with a little retro flair!!! 
A retro apartment in the Backdrop City, was the perfect place for Rudh to practice her vacuuming skills. 
She had some awesome outfit to go with the décor of the room... A dress from 1313 MockingBird Lane, which is in one of 6 patterns that is available at Rewind. The event is themed for the swinging 60's! YAY such a fun era!! I wore it with a pair of awesome leather boots called Lictor from lassitude & ennui, which are available at the current round of We <3 RP
Now all I need is some swinging sixties music to dance and sing too... 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Accessory: TRUTH - Fiji (Current Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: 1313 MockingBird Lane - Wake Me Up Dress (Available until July 5th at Rewind
Boots: lassitude & ennui - Lictor Boots (Available until June 30th at We <3 RP
Pose: [M2M] - YC Vacuum Cleaner Pose 
Backdrop: MINIMAL - Retro Backdrops *7* 

No comments:

Post a Comment