Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Dark Sprites and Gacha Guardians

I've been creative as of late, over the weekend I took LOTS and LOTS of pictures and have so much choice over what to blog I am kinda spoilt. It's hard to make these kinda choices at the moment, I mean I have nothing in particular that I feel the need to ramble and rant on about this morning, so I can just choose any of the pretty and hope that you all like it too!
SO this morning, it's something pretty, something random and something that for me feels like a little piece of art... I LOVE the picture that I've decided to share with you this morning... It's another cursed forest fae look - similar to the Flowers for a Dead Thing Fae from a few weeks ago...
This fae is all about the little friend she wears on her arm... What started with a look created by a Gift of the Guardians - yes the Gacha Event - from Static, grew and blossomed into the evil sprite you see before you now... 
The Caterpillar is a release from Static, as I said before, for the Gacha Guardians. Play their machine 10 times and you will be given a key to unlock this adorable little set - each caterpillar style is available as head or arm wear, and although the machine hands out singles, the Gift of the Guardians is a pair! 
The flowers in her hair are by one of my absolute favourite flower makers in SL... LODE have in my opinion some of the best flowers available, and these Wild Roses match perfectly with the colours of my new caterpillar friend... 
So that's my little art piece for this morning, I might post something else later on but I just couldn't resist introducing you to my new little friend! 

What is she wearing;
Flowers: LODE - Wild Roses II Crown in Wild 
Hair: TRUTH - Velma in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Face Wound: CURELESS [+] - Curse of Cain 
Eyes: {Dead Apples} - Thunder Eyes in Orangine 
Lipstick: PSYCHO.Byts - Hecate Lipstick 
Choker: TABOU. - The Nature Collar 
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You 
Top & Arm Jewellery: ((OOC)) - Eden Outfit in Green
Caterpillar: Static - Caterpillar in Gift of the Guardians (Available until July 31st for the Gacha Guardians) 
Pose: Image Essentials - Cooling Off 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment