Monday, July 25, 2016

Mermaid's Smoke Seaweed

The beginning of a new week, and I am already feeling like I am running in robotic mode... I've been working my butt off in RL and in SL over the past week and it's not going to let up this week either as my RL boss is on vacation... Not complaining, thinking of the money, but seriously I am going to need a break after all this... Some time to do nothing but relax and do fun things... 
Things like visit the little mermaid's grotto?!
I couldn't resist, there were just too many things drawing me to this point LOL... 
The yardsale at DRD has been my biggest reason for this picture today... Not the Yardsale in the conventional Secondlife sense, the minds behind DRD are updating the store and some of their items that will disappear have been set out for cheap before they disappear... The Andolys items are part of this sale and I snatched all those things up pretty fast. This is the Ariels Cove Set. 
This location then sparked the need for something mermaidy to wear... I found the perfect outfit at Fi*Friday. The pants and top are made by epoch, and it was the top's slogan that drew me to needing this outfit... I had to have them! Then I had to smoke some seaweed!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Besom - Neptune in Essentials (FREEBIE Available until July 31st in Backlot East at the Hair Fair
Skin: Glam Affair - Melanie in Asia (05) 
Spliff: The Collective - Rolled Joint (No Longer Available)
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You 
Top: epoch - Trouble & Torment Set 1 
Bracelet: Half-Deer - Mermaid's Majesty Upcycled Fork Bracelet in Silver 
Pants: epoch - Trouble & Torment Set 3 
Pose: Image Essentials - Playmate 4 
Scene: DRD - andolys - Ariels Cove (Available until July 27th in the DRD Sale and Yardsale) 

No comments:

Post a Comment