Wednesday, July 13, 2016

A moment with Hell

Moments like this do not happen very often but I think that it is time I shared a picture of Hell and I... Just Hell and I... No one else!! Don't look so shocked LOL I know it is rare but I do have moments with my hubby sometimes! Not that often and usually under duress - on his part I might add - but when I eventually get him to stop building, shooting, being a fart machine to entertain his brother Mongo, and he sits still for a few minutes, he actually makes a fairly good model... I have to work fast, he won't remain still for long, but I gotta hand it to him, in recent months my hubby has become pretty hot! 
What started as an argument with Solde prior to her wedding - between Hell and Solde, I was not getting involved in that fight - has now become HellBone constantly shopping, being a fashionista - even if he does really only dress in biker style - and looking pretty good! He's even attracting more attention from the ladies hehe... It's so cute when he gets all unsure if someone is flirting with him LOL... 
Our list of what are we wearing is listed below, but I am impressed that he sat still for a picture with me like this... I'm even more impressed that sitting down like this - using the Come Soon "One" Pose that is available from The Expo until July 27th - that he didn't catch something hehe... The underground bunker that we're on the steps of is the entrance to his special hide-out, the Doody Man cave, which he shares with his brother! There's no way I'd have sat on the steps LOL!!! 

What is she wearing;
Rudh:
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Ocean in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Glasses: Remarkable Oblivion - Talamasca Frames (Group Gift) 
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You 
Romper: WONDERLOST - Betty Romper in Stripes 
Boots: #EMPIRE - Echium (Available until July 24th at The Chapter Four
Hell:
Hair: Damselfly- Zale in Tuxedo (Available until July 31st at We <3 RP
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Judas B5a T2 
Necklace: TonkTastic - Dogtags 
Pants: Lapointe & Bastchild - Swear "Ranger" Cargo Pants 
Boots:  [Gos] - Triumph Boot 
Pose: Come Soon - One (Available until July 27th at The Expo

No comments:

Post a Comment