Monday, July 18, 2016

Want to ROMP with a Hooker?

I've been far too good recently... I get the feeling that right now it's time to let out my inner bad girl, and that may not entirely be all of my own fault... ROMP has started... The best shopping event for those kink lovers out there, in my opinion at least, has started and is celebrating in it's anniversary round... My inner bad girl starts to sing as soon as she steps foot into the ROMP event location... 
Dresses, Jewellery, Marks, Toys and Shoes... Bad girl me was as Happy as a Hooker could be... 
It was the perfect excuse for me to use the Exposeur "Red Light Showcase" Prop that I have used before but only recently bought for myself in the stores huge closing sale. It also gave me a few giggles as I honestly kept singing to myself "How much is that Hooker in the Window?" You'd think I'd be used to scenes like this now, living so close to Amsterdam! 
Hooker Rudh was wearing a couple of pretty things from this month's ROMP event... Her barely there dress - which I assure you from the front looks like a short but somewhat more decent looking black leather dress - is from Method, and it seemed to be a great fit with the adorable Foxy Collars from Tabou. Not that you can see the front of that either, but it's really cute you have to trust me... 
Maybe you can also see that her last client was a little rough on her... That hand print looks like it stings! Big hands too!! Ass Smacks like these are created by Ama at ROMP... You should get your ass smacked today too hehe!! 
Now she's ready to lure the boys in, but I wonder, will lil Hooker Rudhie have any takers?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Arden in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Melanie in Asia in 05 
Collar: Tabou - Foxy Collar in Black-Silver (Available until July 29th at ROMP
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You 
Dress: Method - Wish Leather Dress in Black (Available until July 29th at ROMP
Skin Mark: Ama - Ass Smacks (Available until July 29th at ROMP
Shoes: #EMPIRE - Petunia 
Pose: Exposeur - Red Light Showcase (No Longer Available!)

No comments:

Post a Comment