Saturday, July 23, 2016

Wine'O'Clock

Ladies and Gentlemen it's 6pm on a Saturday Night in my part of the world and that means that it's HAPPY HOUR!! Wine'O'Clock!! Borreltje Tijde - Party Time as the Dutch would say... There's only ONE SMALL PROBLEM!! The RL me is working and so the SL me has to behave a little bit... No drinkies till after 8pm for me! But it is a bit of a celebration weekend amongst my SL family as our awesome VP celebrates her Birthday and our President - my Hubby HellBone - celebrates his 9th Rezday! We've been partying for two days already and I'm not sure that it will stop tonight as we have a live singer coming to perform at the Gator Sim! 
Rudh is already getting ready, grabbing herself a glass of wine...
The kitchen is not mine - it's owned by a sweetheart that was willing to let me use it, though I'm not sure he knew I'd be raiding his wine cabinet - but hey this girl was in need, and besides, I'd share if he wanted me to LOL... The pose however, is a brand new release from Come Soon called More Wine. The full scene that this pose comes with is a bedroom scene, and well I didn't feel like going to bed with my wine, I'm getting ready to PARTY, so it had to be the pose used in another location... That's one of the awesome things about Come Soon... Not only do you get full scenes and all the props you need, but you also get the pose on it's own so you can use it in your own location... AWESOME RIGHT?! 
This dress is the perfect dress to go out dancing in... The front is sexy but the back is HOT, I'll leave that little surprise for you when you see it, but it's strappy and shows off the sexy figure beneath it's silky material... You to can get your hands on one of these dresses, they are Dead Dollz creations, available at the current round of Shiny Shabby. They are well worth trying, and from things I've heard I'm not the only one that would agree... The Gator boys will back me up on that hehe... 
Roll on 8PM for drinks'o'clock... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Priya in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Melanie in Asia in 05 
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You 
Dress: Dead Dollz - Imma in Black (Available until August 15th at Shiny Shabby
Pose: Come Soon - More Wine (Available until July 29th at Suicide Dollz

No comments:

Post a Comment