Friday, July 1, 2016

Vintage Mystery Glamour

I got to go into Amsterdam yesterday in RL... I love being able to head into town and see the sights... I STILL feel like a tourist even though as of today I've lived in Holland for 6 years! Yep, today's my Moved-To-Holland-iversary! I'm still never sure how I totally feel about living here, I don't entirely feel like I belong, and there are so many things that still feel foreign but at least aft my post about the Brexit I know that I am not alone in that feeling! 
I will always be a British person... I'm not going to turn my back on the UK just because of them leaving the EU, and yes I KNOW I am on a roll talking about it again but I have my reasons and they are more than just to rant OK... LOL... 
Basics of the ramble today are that I had an AMAZING item of clothing and found a VERY cool location to use as a photography backdrop, if you're good and stay out of the way of the RolePlaying that is!!! 
Let's start with the location... As I said this is a Role Play sim... The team behind the sim are generous enough to allow access to the public, but there are rules and those rules involve either the wearing of Victorian style Period costume OR the OOC Observer Tag, which they give out for free to those that find it! It's easy to find, just click the board, but don't forget to have it on before you teleport down to the main ground level... Once you get down there though WOW! Fogs End is a historical peek into London in the by-gone days - at least that is how it seems to be - and it is beautiful!! So worth taking a look at! 
The reason I needed a good location, and the fact that the historical setting kinda fit so well, was all due to this amazing corset... The Alexis Corset from erratic is not a new release, but I was cruising through the marketplace and there it was... It was love at first sight and a gift from a very sweet Fairy God Father! It can be worn with or without the spinal cord showing - I mean there is a panel that covers the innards up hehe - and it comes in a range of colours, but you know me I had to share the inner workings of me, after I spent time choosing the perfect nude colour!! It doesn't come with anything to cover your nipnips though, BUT it looked awesome with another erratic set - the Delice Lingerie, which I am wearing in black - and my favourite black leather Rene Pants from Blueberry!! 
Vintage-ISH glamour, in a mysterious setting... That's just how I feel today, or right now at least LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Velma in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You 
Bra: erratic - Delice Lingerie in Black 
Corset: erratic - Alexis Corset in Nude 
Pants: Blueberry - Rene in Black 
Pose: Signature Pose - Oh look who's there, Set 13 

No comments:

Post a Comment