Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Wannabe Mermaid

Waking up after having weird dreams has left me feeling a bit strange this morning... I don't know exactly what the dreams were about but I can remember a feeling of HUH? and as I wake up I am still feeling that same weird mix of emotions... I feel so weird in fact that I'm kinda at a loss for words, I have nothing of any value to say this morning and so when choosing something from my collection to blog, the best idea was something a little crazy... 
Hence the Wannabe Mermaid look... Someone told Rudh if she eats enough Mermaids, then she may become one, it's the sort of thing my mum used to tell me when I was a kid wanting a lot of something to eat, but anyway, that explains why she's bobbing around in the middle of the ocean - in a Signature Pose Floatie that you can grab at GEN:Neutral - chomping on a little mermaid and looking a little bit like she has an opalescent sheen to her skin. 
Just for those of you that are interested, no mermaids were harmed in the making of this photograph... This mouthie prop is a very old school gacha item from Evie's Closet - I'm not sure it's still even available - and the sheen to her skin is a new release from The White Crow at the latest round of the Kawaii Project
Perhaps sharing a picture of Rudh like this was not my best idea this morning, I still feel like I'm in that weird dream!! I must find more caffeine!! Wakey Wakey Rise and Shine!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Marissa Hair in FaMESHED Gift Edition 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Rainbow Effect: The White Crow - Rainbow Blush (Available until July 10th at Kawaii Project
Eyes: Stargazer Creations - Space Eyes 
Mouthie: Evie's Closet - Catch Of the Day in Blue Mer Munch! 
Choker: SPELL - Branch Choker in Turquoise 
Necklace: Half-Deer -Mermaid's Majesty in Cursive Necklace Ocean 
Top: Blueberry - Leign Bustiers 
Pose: Signature Pose - Floaties in Pink (Available until July 6th at GEN:Neutral

No comments:

Post a Comment