Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Away with the Fairies

I have that Tuesday feeling again... The worst day of the week in my honest opinion because unlike Monday when you felt fresh after the weekend, Tuesday is the second early morning and the second day I have to come into the office in a row... It's an UGH feeling every Tuesday morning!
I feel like I am on another planet this morning, away with the fairies perhaps... and I'm smiling to myself because once again I have a Rudh picture to show just how it feels...
What started out so innocently with me deciding that I wanted to wear the totally perfect for the summery warm weather "White Jasmine Dress" from Petite Mort - that's available as a hunt prize in the Women's Only Hunt at the moment - with the gorgeous LODE Muskare Flower in my hair, saw me distracted and lead off into the StoryBrooke Gardens by two very pretty fairies!
I just wish they would take me out of this soul stealing office, and let me go somewhere nicer... I can think of a lot of places they could take me LOL...

What is she wearing;
Flower: LODE - Muskare in Violet White (Available until June 15th at Shiny Shabby)
Hair: Truth - May
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Gravity in Black
Dress: Petite Mort - White Jasmine Dress (Available June 1-18 for the Women's Only Hunt)
Pose: Image Essentials - Fresh 5

No comments:

Post a Comment