Thursday, June 23, 2016

Video Games at His House

Last night a massive storm swept over Holland and so today the world is wet but far too humid to do anything that involves too much in the form of movement... 
So like me Rudh has just taken a shower and dropped down onto the couch with HellBone to let him play video games whilst she tries and fails to read a book LOL... He's far too into shouting at the games for my liking, I don't know why he needs to tell all the other characters off when clearly he's the one that has trouble aiming at things LOL... I didn't say that, don't tell him I said that LOL... BUT it does mean that for once, he was sat still long enough for me to shoot him!!
One of the newest poses from Come Soon - yes I am a blogger for their brand but even then I have to admit I am addicted because you get such an easy picture taking experience as the props are already there for you LOL - which you can get your hands on at the latest round of No.21, is the His House Collection. This pose is set number 1 and it really sums up the theme of things in our house when HellBone and I are off-line. I will include the original store ad for the pose at the end of this ramble, but this is seeing things from the other side. The TV is set to play something like Call of Duty - though you may want to correct me if I'm wrong, and HellBone convinced me that I had to change what was on the screen - hence why I have edited my photo for a screen shot of Payday: The Heist - his personal addiction! 
Still sometimes it's great to have a lazy day in the middle of the week right?! 

What are they wearing;
Rudh:
Hair: Truth - Grecia in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You 
Tops: AdoreZ - Guilia Top in White 
Skirt: Blueberry - Roma in Denim Faded Light 
Hell:
Hair: NO.MATCH - No Rest 
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Judas B5a T2 
Pants: [BODY FACTORY] - Rows Cargo in Dark-Blue 
Pose: Come Soon - His House 01 (Available until July 12th at No.21
Junk Food: Lost Junction - Tasty Eats Gacha Items 

No comments:

Post a Comment