Saturday, June 11, 2016

Saturday Biker Girl

It's Saturday... The day of the weekend when you end up doing things that you don't have time for during the week. Today my day will consist of grocery shopping and Gator tasks - meetings, rides and the like, but if I'm lucky I may be able to find some time to pop into my favourite second hand store. I love going shopping for treasures that other people don't want anymore! You never know what you're going to find, perhaps that is why I am so addicted to the Gacha Yardsales LOL... 
But for now I'm going to just take it easy, get my bike out of the shed and relax... 
Come Soon have just released the perfect pose for a girl to be able to relax on her bike... Once again - although this pose comes without a bike - the background and pose are great. This Biker Girl pose - from Come Soon - is available at the current round of Suicide Dollz. My bike is one that HellBone made, in case you're wondering - it's the Hogs & Cart Wheels Cab that will be available for sale very soon. 
That's enough sitting still though, time for me to make some noise and start my bike... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - May in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You (Available until June 22nd at Kinky Monthly
Top: SPIRIT - Love Top in Gray 
Pants: Razor - Arsenal Pants & Bullet Belt 
Shoes: Essenz - Delaware in Black 
Pose & Helmet Prop: Come Soon - Biker Girl (Available until June 17th at Suicide Dollz
Bike: H&C Wheels - Cab 

No comments:

Post a Comment