Tuesday, June 14, 2016

BabyMetal Booger Bears

Just a short post from me today, I'm feeling better than I was this morning but damn I feel like I've been hit by a huge truck or something... Not the best of moods because of feeling ill but after a day of sleep and reading a book I feel somewhat better... Serves me right for partying too hard, least that's my story and I want to stick with it - reality is I probably ate something that didn't agree with me - although saying that I was rocking out with the band sounds much cooler right?!
The Booger Bear Metal Band perhaps?! 
Aren't the latest bears in the BoOgErS bears family so cute... I am addicted and have been busy trying to complete a collection of the full set, but these latest bears are the Boogers creations for this month's Arcade line-up. The Metal version reminded me so much of the adorable RL metal band that is "BabyMetal" - and along with the Bubble and Scout Band collection they make a very adorable set! 
The other thing in their special rock show that needs honourable mention is their awesome stage prop, the Rockin' Table - shown in a Sunrise colour - from Lewd! This table is one of a collection of colours released for the Rock Attitude Fair and it makes a great furniture piece for any rock lovers house! It also makes a great table for your Boogers Bears to dance on... 
Now because I am sick I will leave you here, but since they got some mention as a band which these bears remind me of, I wanted to share some "Gimme Chocolate" and a little bit of BabyMetal! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Stay the Night in 02 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You (Available until June 22nd at Kinky Monthly
Punk Bear: BoOgErS - Poindexter Bear 
Band Bears: BoOgErS - Bear Band Gacha Items (Available until June 30th at The Arcade
Table: Lewd - Rockin' Table in Sunrise (Available until June 18th at Rock Attitude Fair 3

No comments:

Post a Comment