Saturday, January 23, 2016

Changes with the Phoenix

When a Phoenix rises from the ashes, it is always portrayed as a sad but powerfully beautiful moment no matter if it's written in stories or shown in movies - as everyone knows that the only people who really see a phoenix are the fairies and those guys are hard to sit down for a chat about these things... Though a Phoenix often symbolises a rise from a dark place, a time of change and the break through to light... I really hope that I have one of these soon, so I am spending some time hanging out with my Phoenix in SL, hoping that he gives me a boost of good luck energy... 
My Phoenix has been named Hex - yes I know that's a curse but I named him after the store he comes from, Hextraordinary - and he was a gift from a magical fae, that sometimes goes by the name of Maleficent hehe... Right now he is in his full adult state, and it always makes me feel so sad to see him die, but as with any good Phoenix pet I know he will be back... Does that make him like the Terminator? He enjoys a walk along the balustrades of the DRD Film Set Castle, especially when I bring company like my Foxy Neck Snuggler - from Birdy
It doesn't look like it will be long before he dies and is reborn now though, I hope I have some good luck along with that... I hope it wont be too much suffering on both of those things... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Arden 
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia (Available until January 23rd at Uber
Pet: .Birdy - Foxy Neck Snuggler in Carrot Dipped 
Outfit: Dead Dollz - Octavia Gown in Brown 
Nipple Covers: Lassitude & Ennui - Foreboding Jewelry 
Necklace: [ abrasive ] - Mystic Mirror Talisman in Villian 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black (Available until February 10th at Shiny Shabby
Pose: Image Essentials - Prestige 1 
Prop: DRD - Studios Set in Castle 
Bird: HEXtraordinary - Phoenix Companion 

No comments:

Post a Comment