Sunday, January 3, 2016

Remarkable Junbug Living Dead Queen!

I'm still away on vacation, but still making sure that I have plenty of time to make time for you... I am stuck in a place with a woman that, without being too rude, is driving me bonkers and am spending most of my time with my nose in a book.. 
Yet I'm wishing that the Living Dead Doll Rudh was here to entertain. That side of me would know how to escape the craziness that is my mother-in-law and so today, I am going to let her out while I am writing a blog post at least!
The Living Dead Queen is here to welcome you into the new year, and as the first outing of my Dead Girl side this year I am really pleased to see the somewhat cheeky look on her dead face!
The hat was a gift, that I will be thinking of as a Christmas present from someone who was interested in becoming a Gator but has since changed his mind... Still he gives good presents and I'm not going to complain. The present in question was the awesome Remarkable Oblivion Dame de Lys hat, and when I teamed it with my new London Ruff from Junbug - that I picked up at the latest round of Uber before I left for my trip - it just seemed far too perfect... Though it was too pretty, and that was where the Living Dead me stepped in hehe... 
Though she wanted to let me know a little secret of how the scarring on her face was layered up... This would normally be a closely guarded secret but just this once... 
The final product is the picture on the left, the last layer I put on was one from Suicide Girls called Hellish, that added the blood and smears, prior to that I'd used the antielle Kuchisake Onna so that my mouth had been sliced over the top of the layer seen in the right hand picture which is a High School of the Damned Haunted bruising layer!
That's all the dead girl needs, lots of layers hehe... 
Save the Living Dead Girl Queen!!!

What is she wearing;
Hat: Remarkable Oblivion - Dame de Lys RARE
Hair: Magika - Sparkle
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Eyes: VerseEye - Tetanus
Face Wound Layer 1: Suicide Gurls - Hellish Face Tattoo
Face Wound Layer 2: antielle - Kuchisake Onna
Face Wound Layer 3: antielle - High School of The Damaged in Haunted
Piercing: Cute Poison - Frosted Piercing 
Neck Piece: Junbug- The London Ruff in Original (Available until January 23rd at Uber)
Tattoo: Identity - Inner Goddess
Pose: [atooly] - Believe Pose 1

No comments:

Post a Comment