Sunday, January 17, 2016

Feeling Alone...

Sometimes I get the feeling that I am totally alone, even when I am constantly surrounded by people... I'm feeling like that at the moment and it's because of some situations in RL that I don't feel strong enough to handle.
I don't want to pour my heart out too much, it's just RL drama that no one needs to hear about, but I need something good to happen, I need to feel that I am strong and I'd really like to know that I'm worth something... Sorry to sound melodramatic, it's something that I am working my way through and I'm sure I will get over this but the bumps in the road seem pretty big right now, so I may need a monster truck to get over them... 
As always though my mood definitely seems to be apparent in the pictures that I am taking... 
I never intended to take such a dark and lonely shot, it was pretty and light and airy in the house that's owned by one of my favouritest people and their partner... I went there because no one could find me though, so I suppose it does reflect my mood!
Basically I wanted to do some simple, down-to-earth and without too much thought into my emotions style blogging... I have these amazing chairs from Consignment, called the Cave Tub Chairs - available until February 6th at Collabor88 - and found the perfect spot at my friends house to show one off... The only other thing I did was set out a bucket of candles to provide me a little light and make the place feel warmer! 
I think I might curl up here and take a nap, it seems dark and cosy, and perhaps that will help me feel better... It's going to be a lazy Sunday that much is for sure!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Elspeth in Reds (Available until January 31 at The Seasons Story
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia (Available until January 23rd at Uber
Sweater: United Colours - Knitted Cardigan in Black 
Boots: Essenz - Montana in Black (Available until January 31st at The Seasons Story)
Chair: Consignment - The Cave Tub Chair in Black (Available until February 6th at Collabor88)
Candles: Revival - Bucket of Candles in Zinc 

No comments:

Post a Comment