Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Crabs on a Beach

I wanted to take a picture of a new dress last night, I wanted somewhere interesting to talk about and I wanted it to fit with the style of dress that I was wearing... I think I found it! 
The LEA Sims are usually some of the most creative and interesting sims in SL - I know that is a bit of a sweeping generalisation and I am sorry for that as there are SO MANY interesting locations yet these places seem to consistently get the attention of landscape photographers - and the one I chose to play on today called "Stranger Things are Happening" was no exception to that rule. 
The location was perfect for the dress, but I had a very sneaking suspicion that I wasn't alone on the beach!!!
The perfect beachy dress though is one from SongBird... I LOVE the floaty, tie-dye patternedness of it, and the colour combinations of the tie-dye are just gorgeous. 
I could have played around in the run all day, I was dressed for it in a mixture of cute girlie and slightly rock chick, yet I had a very strange feeling I wasn't alone... There was someone watching me! I didn't dare turn around hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Josette in Red 
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia 
Glasses: REIGN - Coven in Myrtle Glasses 
Collar: MoDANNA - Enlace Collection Leash Collar in Silver & Black 
Dress: SongBird - Ashbury Dress (Available at Tesoro
Pose: Signature Pose - Bootylicious 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment