Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Forgot my Key... Ugh!

After all that partying there is only one thing that this girl needs to make herself feel better even more... SHOPPING!!! Even the least girliest of girls, that claim they don't like it, will I am sure find times when shopping is fun. I love bargains, sales make me happy as a cloud and don't even get me started about how much I enjoy rummaging through second hand sales, but when it all comes down to it, if I really need a shopping trip I will always go in SL as it's cheaper to splurge here than in RL hehe...
A shopping spree won't fix everything, but it will help bring a bit of a spring in my step, even if it is just for a while and right now a while would help! Though perhaps spring in my step isn't the right thing to say, especially after wandering around the stores in some huge heels - the soles of my feet would be too sore to spring from LOL...
Unfortunately when I went shopping, I was in such an excited daze that I grabbed my bag - yes it's a SLainsbury's Bag because I am that classy - and ran out the house, forgetting that my keys were also a necessity. So once I was done shopping, I had to sit in the sun on the stoop outside the house and wait for HellBone to get home! As this is just a re-enactment of that moment I will share with you that the pose prop I am using is one from Image Essentials - it comes without the shopping bags, you need to collect your own for display - and it is available until January 24th at Project Limited.
Just don't forget your keys, or an umbrella, ya know just in case you're sitting here in the rain hehe...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Love Song
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia (Available until January 23rd at Uber)
Glasses: (flaunt) - Spiked Sunglasses (No longer Available)
Sweater: SPIRIT - Emma Top in Black Gray  
Handbag: [Sleeping Koala] - SLainsbury's Bag (No Longer Available!)
Jeans: #EVANI - Hilary Jeans in Navy (Available until January 31 at The Seasons Story)
Boots: HOLLYHOOD - Baraka Boots in Black
Pose: Image Essentials - The Stoop (Available until January 24th (or until Sold Out) at Project Limited)
Bags: Random Store Purchase Bags
Plant: Kalopsia - Old Plants in Red Pot

No comments:

Post a Comment