Sunday, January 10, 2016

When I grow up I want to be...

When I was little I had a dream of being a ballerina - that or a Disney Princess, but I wasn't fussy I'd have been any of the Princesses  - I don't think I am alone in this desire too, I know a lot of little girls that say they want to be a Ballerina when they grow up... I went to hundreds of lessons and danced my little heart out, only to be told that I was too fat when I hit puberty... Sad story I know, but heck at least in SL I could live out that childhood fantasy, even if it's just for a moment... 
Now OK, I know that a ballerina isn't my normal style of costume, but I really couldn't help myself once I found the gorgeous outfit created by Dead Dollz for a gacha. I grabbed the separate parts in the colours I wanted, each of the sweater, leotard and skirt can be found in black, white or nude tones, and then remembered the REIGN Ballerina warmers that I had stashed away in my hoard... 
Now when it came to taking a photo I know that I have ballerina poses, and I know that there are a million different poses for the theme out there but it was the simplest and yet most un-dancerish of the poses that caught my attention most. This Full Scene pose is one from Come Soon Poses, and I just loved the way that the ballerina in me was taking a few moments respite to adjust her shoes before dancing once more... Such a serene looking pose, I couldn't resist!
Perhaps I will audition for a role in a SL performance of Swan Lake? Is there one?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Catwa - Leah 
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia (Available until January 23rd at Uber
Choker: BOOM - Precious Bow Choker in Marshmallow (No Longer Available!)
Outfit: Dead Dollz - Ballet Gacha Items 
Leg Warmers & Shoes: REIGN - Ballerina Warmers in Black
Pose: Come Soon - Dancing

No comments:

Post a Comment