Monday, August 17, 2015

Sunday, Chore Day... Carwashing Time!

The weekend is always a time for getting chores done, and this weekend for me in RL was no exception... My mother was thinking about coming for a RL visit - something that I will always refer to as a Royal Visit - so my house and everything in it has to be spotless... Even the dog will be getting a bath, little does she know it yet!
In SL I couldn't escape the cleaning though either... One of my closest friends asked me to help him out by washing his car... Little did I know he'd be sat with a cold beer watching whilst I cleaned the entire car LOL...
OK so that's not entirely how it played out lol but it's the way it looks in the photos and well, you know me I like to tell a good story too!!
One of my closest friends, Mongo, has been building cars again recently and they are very cute cars. He's not officially starting to sell them yet, but when he subtly hinted at would I like to take some pictures with one I couldn't really say no! Lil Bastid is too cute to say no to LOL...
PLUS I'd just been sent the perfect poses from
Image Essentials for the job... They came with a different car to pose on, but as with all of the awesome poses from Image Essentials you can take them from the object and use them seperately! I LOVE YOU for doing this Kay, it's such a brilliant idea! You can get yourself these poses and a car - if you're lucky - from The Depraved Nation Thrift Shop!
My outfit was something that I kinda threw together and even though Mongo wasn't with me while I was shooting the pictures, there were definitely no complaints about my choice of outfit LOL... The shorts were my old, go-to denim shorts from SAKIDE, but the top was brand new. It's a wet t-shirt from Miss Canning, which is great as it includes various different colours of skin through the wet top PLUS waters in various colours LOL... Then when teamed with a pair of the Valeria Heels from Bens Boutique it was PERFECT...
Damn good for giving a show, as the collage of photos I've made shows, and well only Mongo has the fullsize set LOL!!! He was talking about using me as an incentive to get people to buy his cars... Buy two get Rudh free kinda deal?! Wonder how Hell will take that LOL...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Catwa - Rachel
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Wounds: antielle - The Alchemical Transformation (Past The Epiphany Release)
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Tattoos: Identity - Body Shop in First Code (Past Suicide Dollz release)
Top: Miss Canning - Wet T-Shirt  
Shorts: SAKIDE - All Hallows
Shoes: Bens Boutique - Valeria Platform
Poses: Image Essentials - Bikini Car Wash (Available Now at The Depraved Nation Thrift Shop)
Car: 51 Chevy 3100 in White (Not yet available but contact Mongo Horberg in world for more information!)

No comments:

Post a Comment