Thursday, August 6, 2015

The Poses of Rudhmellowen

Meeting someone you admire in SL is almost like meeting a celebrity that you really love in RL... I don't know about you but I tend to get all giddy like a fan girl!! 
Recently I had the pleasure of meeting someone I truly admire in SL - someone that I've talked to for a long while after meeting her with a request for blogger items... Let me introduce you to Miss Amanda "Pinkie" Randall - one half of the pose maker dream team that is Signature Pose - who I first started working for WAY, WAY, WAY back when she was a part of the Captivity Co Pose team! 
It was the first time I'd met her in world, and it was lovely to meet her... I wanted to make a photo to say THANK YOU, and I will explain more as to why in a moment, but LOOK, LOOK, LOOK I'm with a SLebrity hehe... 
She may kill me for upping her status lol, but as a well known pose maker and blogger it was an honour that she wanted to stand beside me while I used her "Say It" pose... Now I KNOW that I'm raving about Pinkie here, but I also wanted to send a HUGE hug to the other half of this awesome design duo with a thank you too... After all I get the stuff Shilenni makes too!! SO THANK YOU SHILENNIIIIIIIIIIII *snuggle hugs*... 
The reason for my excitement, and thanks, is that aside from being allowed to be a part of their blogging team, Pinkie and Shil have recently honoured me in a way that I still cannot quite believe. I've had a brand new pose set release named after me!!! HOW COOL IS THAT?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [monso] - My Hair in Amy Pop 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Wounds: antielle - The Alchemical Transformation (Past The Epiphany Release) 
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing 
Necklace: Kibitz - Silence Sphere Necklace in Steel (Past Event Release) 
Tattoos: Identity - Body Shop in First Code (Available Now at Suicide Dollz
Top: {dollle*} - Open Shoulder Crop Sweater in Black 
Jeans: SPIRIT - Janie ripped jeans in Medium Blue (Past Event Release) 
Pose: Signature Pose - Say It 

2 comments:

  1. Aww my darling, this brought tears to my eyes, thank you so much for honouring me on your wonderful blog =) I am so happy you asked me to pose with you, it was an honour SO THANK YOU! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete